in a few days it’ll be valentines day. maybe you’ve planned to see
1. endless love or a winters tale with your lover
2. maybeeeee you’ve got an ultra super duper hot first date!!!!!
3. you’re gonna pop the question!!!!!!!
4. or just maybe you are participating, performing, or attending a V-day event such as the vagina monologues. taking a stand against violence against women.
buuuut, if you totes hate valentines day & plan on ignoring its existence
i say NO WAY JOSE!!!! yes, valentines day is a completely commercial holiday having said that i still suggest you participate in it!!!!!!!
yes!!! look all those people who go to those cheesy movies add to the success of countless stylists, movie bloggers, etc those who participate in vagina monologues are actively helping women in need, and lets not forget restos esp. the ones that struggle during the week are happy to get booked up.
am i forgetting something?????
ah yea this is a wine blog right???!!!!
how should you celebrate valentines day? with WINE of course!
so if you are kinda on the fence about the holiday, or don’t have anyone to celebrate with here are some gorgeous wines that i would totes sip down.
here’s why these are good picks;
1. just look at these labels they are so gorgeous and dainty and make you feel so lovey dovey anyway
2. the flowers on the label hit 2 birds with 1 stone
3. red red wiiiiine (yea you know the song) something about rich reds make you feel oh so sumptuous.
5. finally i think there is something to be said about grabbing a bottle on one of the most “romantic” days of the year and giving yourself some true time and loving. thats right, a time to say “hey its just me and i’m gonna love the heck out of myself”
remember being happy starts with you. celebrate yourself no matter what your relationship status & sipping on something delicious in the mean time will have you soaking in the moment.
so what do you think? how do you plan on spending the day? any good ideas on self love? HAPPY VALENTINES DAY everyone!!!!